Avana 200 Mg
Avana 200 Mg tablets are used to treat male impotence and erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction is described as the inability to maintain a properly erected penis for sexual involvement.
It occurs as a result of decreased blood supply to the penis. Today, this is the condition that has the largest influence on strength.
The effects of Avana 200 mg on blood flow aid in the formation of an erection, which is the normal response to sexual stimulation. This is performed by relaxing the blood vessels in the penis.
Take Avana 200 to relax the muscles around the penis. Because the medicine passes through the body more quickly, it acts faster.
What Is the Process?
Avana 200 affects blood flow in the penis by relaxing the smooth muscles of the phallus. Furthermore, when the blood vessel muscles relax, a large amount of blood pours into the penis, filling it with erectile tissue.
Furthermore, the erectile tissue swells like a balloon to capture the blood, which causes an erection to form. Furthermore, the medicine permits sensory pleasure to trigger the normal process of erection.
A variety of enzymes are also produced during sensual stimulation, which leads to an erection.
What Are the Benefits of Avana 200mg?
The primary purpose of Avana (Avanafil) 200 mg tablets is to treat erectile dysfunction or impotence in males. The medicine increases sex by boosting blood flow to the penis. Avana 200 mg tablets should only be taken after consulting with a doctor.
When engaging in sexual activity, cease immediately and contact your doctor if you have nausea or dizziness, as well as discomfort, tingling, or numbness in your arms, neck, or jaw. A dangerous avanafil side effect may be present in you.
· Eyesight modifications or abrupt vision loss;
· Ringing in the ears or a sudden loss of hearing;
· One or both legs experiencing discomfort, puffiness, warmth, or redness;
· Breathing difficulties, hand or foot edema;
· A sense of impending faintness or lightheadedness;
· Penis erections that are uncomfortable or endure for at least four hours.
Avanafil frequently causes the following adverse effects:
· Flushing (a warm, red, or tingling sensation);
· Runny or stuffy nose, sore throat, and other cold symptoms; or
· A backache.
What are the precautions and warnings?
· You are allergic to Avanafil or any of its components.
· Nitric acid-containing medicines, such as nitroglycerin, are used to treat angina. This is due to the possibility of a significant reduction in blood pressure.
· Have liver or renal problems.
· Inappropriate sexual behavior occurred within the past six months as a result of a heart attack, stroke, or circulatory or cardiac difficulties.
· It is a vision loss or retinitis pigmentosa caused by an eye condition such as non-arterial anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION).
· Sickle cell disease, multiple myelomas, leukemia, and genital anatomical anomalies (an erection lasting more than 4 hours) are all risk factors for erectile dysfunction.
How Should I Store Avana 200mg?
Avana 200 mg tablets must be kept at temperatures below 250 degrees Celsius. Similarly, medications should be kept out of reach of children and stored in a cold, dry area.
How Should a Missed Dosage Be Handled?
A dose that is scheduled to be taken later could be skipped if it is getting close to the time. The states that have created dosage schedules, such as those for pulmonary hypertension, are the target of this appeal.
Which symptoms may an overdose cause?
Call your doctor straight away if you think you may have taken too much.