Malegra 50 Mg, Uses, Dosage, Reviews & Best Price
Malegra 50 Mg Tablets are used to treat erectile dysfunction. It wasn't intended for use by women, children, or teenagers.
Follow your doctor's directions regarding Malegra, including the dosage and timing.
It's acceptable to take it with or without food. Before beginning the Malegra 50mg Tablet therapy treatment, make sure to provide the doctor a thorough account of your medical history.
How Does Of Malegra 50 Mg Work?
Malegra 50 contains sildenafil citrate, which inhibits the body's type 5 phosphodiesterase. As a result, it prevents cGMP from deteriorating. (Cyclic Guano Monophosphate).
It relaxing the veins in the penis when sexual activity or stimulation is required.
What are the benefits of Malegra 50 Mg?
The medical issue known as erectile dysfunction makes it difficult to achieve a proper erection of the penis. Men are unable to erect their penis even when sexual excitement is present.
Impotence is the outcome. By relaxing the veins and arteries in the penis, Malegra 50 encourages a perfect erection before to sexual activity, which raises the amount of satisfaction during sexual activity.
What dosage is the best for it?
Malegra 50 salt Sildenafil citrate should be consumed with a glass of water prior to sexual activity.
Talk to your doctor before using Malegra 50 mg.
Side Effects of Malegra 50 Mg:
· Some patients may experience allergies.
· Chest pain or pressure
· Fainting or dizziness a rapid heartbeat or one that feels unusual.
· Migraine pain.
· Losing your equilibrium, having one side of your face droop, experiencing hazy vision, or having trouble speaking or thinking.
All of these indicate one-sided weakness. If you have an unpleasant erection (hard penis) or one that lasts more than four hours, call your doctor straight away. It must be treated correctly.
What are the Warnings & Precautions?
· If you are hypersensitive to sildenafil citrate or any excipients in the formulation.
· If you are allergic to any foods or medications, such as sildenafil (tadalafil, for example).
· If you have renal or liver disease.
· If the patient has a heart attack during the preceding 90 days.
· If you recently had a chest ache while engaging in sexual activity, a stroke, heart failure, an irregular heartbeat, high blood pressure, or low blood pressure.
Those who are 65 years of age or older could encounter significant drawbacks.
So, use this drug with caution.
If so, use caution when taking this drug. There may be further side effects.
How is Malegra 50 mg taken?
Malegra 50 salt Sildenafil citrate should be taken with a glass of water prior to sexual activity. You can get further information on where to look from your doctor. Consequently, speak with your doctor before taking Malegra 50.
What If I Miss a Dose?
Even if skipping a medication dose is extremely unlikely, you should still discuss it with your doctor. Forgetting to take a dose is uncommon because the medication is normally taken prior to the actual sexual contact.
What signs of an overdose are there?
Different people will experience different overdose symptoms. However, the outcome is an uncomfortable and protracted erection.
Uncomfortableness and uncertainty could result. Contact your doctor in that condition.