Gabapentin 100 Mg, Used For, Side Effects, Reviews & Price
Gabatop 100 mg is a medication for neuropathic pain, which is pain caused by nerve damage caused by illnesses such as diabetes, shingles (herpes zoster infection), spinal cord injury, and others.
Furthermore, it is used to treat certain types of seizures (fits) when taken with other medications. Gabatop 100 Tablet belongs to the class of medicines known as anti-epileptics.
Gabatop 100 Mg Tablet Uses
It is used to treat:
• Different types of epilepsy (fits)
• Neuropathic pain in the periphery
How Does The Gabatop 100 Capsule Work?
Gabatop 100 capsules successfully prevent fits and seizures by modifying the electrical signals in the brain by blocking voltage-gated calcium channels and lowering the release of excitatory neurotransmitters Gabatop 100 mg medicine also prevents nerve pain by blocking pain signals as They travel via injured nerves and the brain.
The Use Instructions
Gabatop 100 Tablet should be taken exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Gabatop 100 tabs should be swallowed whole with a glass of water. Do not chew or mash the medication. Your doctor will prescribe the appropriate amount and time based on your age, body weight, and health condition.
Gabatop 100mg Tablet Side Effects
• Fever, chills, stuffy nose, and cough
• Drowsiness, vertigo, and a lack of coordination
• Tiredness and fever
• Upper respiratory tract infection symptoms (sore throat, irritated sinuses, common cold)
• Urinary tract infection symptoms (bladder pain, bad odor, murky urine, frequent urination)
• Ear inflammation or other infections
• An eating disorder is characterized by a loss of body weight and an increase in appetite.
• Anger toward others, perplexity, mood swings, despair, worry, anxiousness, and difficulty thinking
• Jerky motions, difficulty speaking, memory loss, tremor, difficulty sleeping, headache, sensitive skin, decreased sensation (numbness), coordination difficulty, odd eye movement, enhanced, diminished, or absent reflexes
• Double vision or blurred vision
• Flushing, high blood pressure
• Breathing difficulties, bronchitis
• Vomiting and nausea
• Teeth problems, irritated gums
• Diarrhea, stomach pain, indigestion, and constipation are all symptoms
• Heart rate has increased.
• Having difficulty swallowing
• Face, trunk, and limb swelling
• Mental Illness
• Blood glucose levels rise or fall (in diabetes individuals)
What are the precautions and warnings?
If you observe any unexpected changes in your behavior or mood, fresh or worsened depressive, or thoughts of suicide or actions, notify your doctor straight once.
Do not discontinue gabapentin without first visiting your doctor, as doing so may cause your seizures to become more frequent.
• Displaying acute pancreatitis symptoms such as extended stomach discomfort and vomiting)
• Suffer respiratory and neurological problems
• Muscular weakness or pain
• Suffer from various seizures, including absence seizures
• A history of medication abuse or addiction
What Should You Do If You Missed a Dose?
Take your missed Gabatop 100 mg Tablet dosage as soon you can remember. If your next dose is approaching, skip the missing dose and continue your regular schedule. Don't take twice the amount.
What are the Signs of an Overdose?
If you or anybody else accidentally eats too much Gabatop 100 Mg medicine, contact your doctor or go to a nearby hospital right away. Overdose symptoms include loss of consciousness, dizziness, double vision, slurred speech, drowsiness, weariness, and diarrhea.