Eszopiclone 3 Mg: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Reviews & Price
Eszopiclone 3 mg, which is a racemic isomer of Zopiclone and is made in a lab, is used to treat sleeplessness. Relaxing your body and mind helps you sleep better. It works by stopping the brain from getting information and calming it down so that you can sleep deeply.
The best time to take a pill is right before bed. It starts to work about an hour after you eat, and the effects last for about 7-8 hours. If you eat a dinner with a lot of fat, Eszopiclone might not work as well.
Eszopiclone 3 mg is used for:
- Eszopiclone is used to address insomnia and waking up in the middle of the night.
How Does 3 mg of Eszopiclone Work?
Even though no one knows for sure how it works, it is thought to associate with GABA receptors. This touch makes it hard for messages to get to the brain. When the brain isn't being stimulated, it calms down and helps you sleep.
Among the most common side effects,
- Get dizzy
- A bad aftertaste and a drier-than-usual mouth.
- Being unsteady or clumsy
- Slowness during the day Sore head
Interaction with Alcohol & Marijuana
- Marijuana and alcohol both make you sleepy. When they are taken with Eszopiclone, they may make the effects that make you feel sleepy or dizzy worse. If it makes you sleep deeply, it can be hard to wake up.
Advice You Need to Know
Eszopiclone 3 mg may not be the right choice in some situations. Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had any of the following conditions so that your dose schedule can be changed to fit your needs.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any drug, including Eszopiclone, Zopiclone, or both.
- If you have a lung disease like chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or a breathing problem like sleep apnea that makes it hard for you to breathe.
- Whether you have kidney or liver problems now or have had it in the past.
- If you're depressed or have thought about killing yourself, or if you have in the past.
- Abuse of alcohol or drugs in one's own family or in oneself is a problem.
- Anyone in your family or yourself who has a past of sleepwalking.
- If you have a disease that weakens your muscles.
Q: Is it safe for women who are pregnant or who are nursing to take Eszopiclone tablets?
A. It is not a good idea for a woman to take ezopiclone 3 mg pills while she is pregnant or nursing. There haven't been enough tests on people to show that they're safe to use. But studies on animals shows that it is bad for the foetus.
Q: What is sleeplessness with rebound?
A. You get insomnia again when you stop taking Eszopiclone pills. For a few nights, it might be hard for you to fall asleep. This is normal, and most people feel better after two nights. If it lasts for a long time, you should talk to your doctor.