Eszopiclone 3 Mg: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Reviews & Price
Eszopiclone 3 mg, which is a racemic
isomer of Zopiclone and is made in a lab, is used to treat sleeplessness.
Relaxing your body and mind helps you sleep better. It works by stopping the
brain from getting information and calming it down so that you can sleep
The best time to take a pill is
right before bed. It starts to work about an hour after you eat, and the
effects last for about 7-8 hours. If you eat a dinner with a lot of fat,
Eszopiclone might not work as well.
3 mg is used for:
- Eszopiclone is used to address insomnia and waking up
in the middle of the night.
Does 3 mg of Eszopiclone Work?
Even though no one knows for sure
how it works, it is thought to associate with GABA receptors. This touch makes
it hard for messages to get to the brain. When the brain isn't being
stimulated, it calms down and helps you sleep.
Among the most common side effects,
- Get dizzy
- A bad aftertaste and a drier-than-usual mouth.
- Being unsteady or clumsy
- Slowness during the day Sore head
with Alcohol & Marijuana
- Marijuana and alcohol both make you sleepy. When they
are taken with Eszopiclone, they may make the effects that make you feel
sleepy or dizzy worse. If it makes you sleep deeply, it can be hard to
You Need to Know
Eszopiclone 3 mg may not be the
right choice in some situations. Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had
any of the following conditions so that your dose schedule can be changed to
fit your needs.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any drug,
including Eszopiclone, Zopiclone, or both.
- If you have a lung disease like chronic obstructive
pulmonary disease (COPD) or a breathing problem like sleep apnea that
makes it hard for you to breathe.
- Whether you have kidney or liver problems now or have had
it in the past.
- If you're depressed or have thought about killing
yourself, or if you have in the past.
- Abuse of alcohol or drugs in one's own family or in
oneself is a problem.
- Anyone in your family or yourself who has a past of
- If you have a disease that weakens your muscles.
Is it safe for women who are pregnant or who are nursing to take Eszopiclone
It is not a good idea for a woman to take ezopiclone 3 mg pills while she is
pregnant or nursing. There haven't been enough tests on people to show that
they're safe to use. But studies on animals shows that it is bad for the
What is sleeplessness with rebound?
You get insomnia again when you stop taking Eszopiclone pills. For a few
nights, it might be hard for you to fall asleep. This is normal, and most
people feel better after two nights. If it lasts for a long time, you should
talk to your doctor.