Botox 100 Units
Botox 100 is one of the most popular brands of botulinum toxin injections. Neurotoxins such as botulinum toxins weaken muscles and have an impact on nerves. A botulinum toxin injection may be given to you for therapeutic or cosmetic purposes.
Small doses of Botox are administered by medical professionals to target muscles to reduce wrinkles, prevent migraines, and treat a variety of other medical issues.
What Botox 100 is and what it is used for?
IT IS USED TO TREAT MEDICAL CONDITIONS RELATED TO OVERACTIVE MUSCULES, INCLUDING:
· Causing excessive eyelid blinking (blepharospasm) in patients over the age of twelve
· Causing hemi facial spasm and with nerve disorders
· Causing "lazy eye" or squint in children and adults
· Resulting in voice loss
· Leading to the head to be in an unusual position
· Causing neck pain associated.
BOTOX 100 IS ALSO USED:
To treat headaches occurring in adulthood with chronic migraine to treat excessive perspiration from the armpit area to improve the look of vertical frown lines that appear between the eyebrows, lines around the eyes and on the forehead.
How does Botox 100 work?
Botox prevents nerve signals from reaching muscles. Thus, injected muscles are unable to contract (tend to tighten up).
Although always transient, these effects may continue for several months. The muscle that is injected depends on the main problem region. A single session might be used to treat multiple issues.
What aesthetic issues might Botox be used to treat?
Injections of cosmetic Botox are used to treat ageing symptoms. This procedure can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on several parts of your face, including:
· Eyes (feet of crows).
What can I anticipate from a Botox procedure?
Small doses of Botox are injected using a fine needle by your healthcare professional into the treatment region. Several injections may be given to you in various locations, depending on the problem. Here what else should you know about Botox treatment.
· An outpatient procedure, Botox. The same day, you'll be allowed to return home.
· Usually, discomfort is only slight. Although the injections may hurt and be uncomfortable, the treatment is short.
· Before administering injections, your healthcare professional may use a topical numbing medication on your skin.
· You might receive anesthetic. You might get local or regional anesthesia if you need injections for an overactive bladder.
What should I understand about aftercare for Botox?
Unless your doctor advises otherwise, you can resume working and engaging in most activities right away following treatment. To lessen bruising, swelling, or redness:
· For 12 hours, avoid rubbing or applying pressure to the treated area.
· Don't lie down for three to four hours; remain upright.
· For 24 hours, refrain from any physical activity.
How frequently should one have Botox 100?
The effects of Botox 100 typically last three to four months. At this point, retreat is advised. However, over time, your muscles may learn to contract less.
Treatments might be spread out across longer times as a result. Based on your particular requirements, your healthcare professional can advise you on how frequently you should receive Botox.